Novak Djokovic-Secrets behind his success
In this video coaches Simon and Alex break down some of the key elements that have brought Novak Djokovic to #1 in the world.
Since 2011 Djokovic has dominated the game, defeating his main rivals more often than not and winning Australian Open, Wimbledon and US Open titles.
Behind Djokovic's success are some key things:
1. In 2009/10 Djokovic changed his service motion and turned his serve from a weakness into one of his biggest weapons
2. Djokovic hired Thomas Muster's old fitness coach to help him get in the best shape possible for Grand Slams
3. Djokovic went on a gluten free diet
4. Djokovic has always tried to play close to the baseline and take the ball on the rise
5. Djokovic's return of serve has been his second biggest weapon after his serve.
Our brand new course "The Tennis Blueprint" is now available
To watch our free training videos click here-